Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The Photoshitty Main Event

Heres the two of the newest challengers. Judging is gonna be difficult I can already tell. Who ever thought something on The Horsebite Cafe would have signifigant values, social conciousness, or even proper spelling?



According to the artist-

"Title meant that their are africans that are arabian that are killing black Africans I guess. Pretty deep when you start to think of it...KKK killing for religious purposes and thought that it actually was "right" and they were often tied to government just like the janjaweed who are hire to kill non arabs and are funded by the Sudan Gov."

Thanks for giving a little bit of thought to "The Bite"

This next picture just really blew my mind. It's a little too deep for me to go into, but luckily the artist explained "this was actually me on haloween." Thanks for the entry. Nice work.


Now playing-"My Troubles and Me" by Howlin Wolf.

No comments:

Post a Comment