Thursday, March 30, 2006

Photoshitty's Over!

So the challenge is now over and instead of choosing the winner(s) myself, I want to leave it up to you. the voting works by leaving comments in the comment section for this post ONLY. i know, if you really want to win, you can just vote for yourself 1000 times or something. Vote as much as you want, its good to do anyways. just leave the number of the picture that you choose and mabye even a sneer remark. i will call the winner sometime sunday night.

In other news-this computer belongs to the school and it's one of those teal G4's. it's pretty slow to use, so it makes me grind my teeth and slap my lips when trying to do stuff on it.



2 comments:

  1. 3...I like the Willy goat because the name is as awesome as the pic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number 15. Is it too late?

    ReplyDelete